Web Cams - Eastern Plains
links checked 10/16/16
These live cams are located across the Eastern Plains of Colorado, North to South, border to border including Pueblo, Sterling, Julesburg, Eads, LaVeta and Bennett. Some of the Cams are CDOT Traffic cams, many others are privately owned cams. We now also have a link to all the Viaero Live feeds across the Eastern plains - very cool! If you have a cam you would like to share with us, please use our contact page to let us know and we will post it as soon as possible.
Traffic Cams & Road Conditions:
Once you click on the links below, they will open in a new browser window. Don't forget to "Refresh" (F5) every 5 minutes or so to view the latest camera view. Thank you to CDOT for providing such a vast statewide resource.
- Denver International Airport (DIA) (Northeast of Denver)
- Fort Morgan - Fry Hill (Just North of Ft Morgan)
- Lone Mountain (Just Southest of Sterling)
- Peetz Hill (the Wind Farm, just South of Peetz)
- Punkin Center
- Rocky Ford
- Sange De Cristo
Pueblo & Southeastern
- KOAA 5 Webcam collection
- Conejos River - Sheep Creek WeatherStation
- Cuchara Cam - Main Street view from the Dog Bar
- Pueblo, Colo - CSU Live Cam
- Pueblo - CSU Campus
- Trinidad State Junior College
- Walsenburg - Navajo Ranch Resorts(eugkelly's web cam)
Please report any broken links using the Broken Link Feedback form.